Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

Thanks, I've been contacting them and they say the same thing that everyone says 'WAIT'. I have no problems waiting but it seems all schools do not operate the same way. From discussions on this forum, people have been saying that they are getting mails from their Universities, telling the whether they have been recommended or not. Someone had told me that I was recommended but nothing official yet.

By the way, did anyone apply to East China University of Political Science and Law in Shanghai? It's quite hard to find any review, as it seems that very few foreigners apply to this university  :roll:

So just wondering if anyone else's laihua status is still Application form has been already submitted? I have checked with the embassy here and they told me that they're still going through the applications. But now I'm just worried that I've not been successful with going onto the next round.. It's been nearly 2 months now.

@trocadero

Mine is also still "submitted"... I have asked around people who also applied for the EU Window scholarship and some have the "checking" status. I don't know if it's bad news for me or it's unimportant but this is definitely making me nervous.... Anyways, is there anyone else here who still has his status as "submitted" and applied for the EU Window scholarship?

• Like 1

• New Members

Hello everyone :-)

I'm happy that I can join in this forum. So that I can get a lot of informations about CSC Scholarship.

I have apppliec for this scholarship through university. I applied to Northeast Forestry University (NEFU). I hope that there are two or three or four who apply there :-D. When I was on processing to apply in this univ, I just followed what univ said. They asked me to keep in touch. When my document sent, they just gave me know that the result will have come out in june. I applied in early April. But, I was so surprise that in the end of April, they sent confirmation letter from university. First, I didn't believe it. Then I asked, what the meaning of this letter. Did it mean that I will got the scholarship. After had a conversation with them, they said that I got this scholarship. They said that they will send an admission letter in the end of this month.

I just want to ask whether is it normal or not? I just realize that the result via embassy is still not coming out yet.

Thank you for all of your respond. I feel sorry if there are my words that bother all of you. I hope all of you stay healthy. Keep fighting :-) :-) :-)

Best regards

@annisa its normal i was told i am have already been accepted for the scholarship and told me to wait about a month for the admission letter and visa document however i am still waiting and scared af because i have not got the official letter you know... but yeah its good !!! congratz!!!

For those who have been asking. I received the message that I was not accepted for CSC and it still says "application is submited" on the online application page.

@torreno when did you receive that message ?

Enviado desde mi SM-G900F mediante Tapatalk

month ago

@torreno Sorry to ask...but I'm really curious about why you were rejected so early in the process, did you received an email from CSC ? Did they give you any particular reason for the rejection?

Enviado desde mi SM-G900F mediante Tapatalk