Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

@Economicactivist

Congratulations bro!!!

Yea! Yea!! yea!!!

That is what we need to be hearing now...Scholarship Granted..........scholarship granted................

I wish all the same news!!!

• Like 2

@LanceGonza

Bro, Fudan has nothing to do with your status. Your status changes as soon as your dispatching authority sends your documents to CSC. If the embassy sends your documents after their selection, CSC will review and communicate FUDAN to run the admission process if they are comfortable with your programme.

@Chris Two Tmes

Man, did you see that, someone has testified. Economicactivist has been awarded the CSC scholarship.

It is now TESTIMONY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Cheers and cheers again, we are expecting more. I hope to testify soon too

• Like 1

@torreno i did..... they have told me i am accepted and they have already enrolled me as a student starting fall im just waiting for my documents to arrive hopefully it comes in mid june.. at latest so i can go on my vacation already!! :D

Hi everyone. I've been reading this topic for a few weeks and then decided to join the discussion. I am from Mexico and applied for a Master Program. My target universities are Renmin University, Beijing Normal University and Beihang University. I tried to apply directly to Renmin University but my chosen major (Chinese Economy) was not elegible that way, so they  told my my only option was to apply through the bilateral program, which I did. In Mexico, we have to send our documents to the Foreign Affairs Ministry, they pre-select candidates and send the applications to the China Embassy in Mexico, then the embassy forwards the applications to CSC. The Education department of the embassy told us that there are 50 full scholarships and 15 partial scholarships availaible for Mexican students.

Right now, we are waiting for the results. We were told they will be available late july or august. As I have seen in older posts (2014, 2011 threads) the status on the CSC system is not that relevant. An interesting fact I was told by a girl who got the scholarship years ago and dealed with scholarships applications whe she came back is that, at least for Mexico, being selected and nominated by the Foreign Affairs Ministry means that applicants will get the scholarship, since Mexico and China give mutually 50 full scholarships.

I just wanted to share the process in Mexico. Good luck to all.

• Like 1

@Economicactivist

Congratulations!!!!

@ELIJAH @Chris Two Times

Speaking of testimony times

My Uni just informed me that I have been granted the scholarship by CSC and my admission package will be send to the embassy (yes I applyed through the embassy but did contact the Uni to have fresh news. And surprisingly they are very cooperative and cool)

They even sent me the handbook for new international students.Thumbs up for Mr LI.

Waiting for all your good news guys

• Like 1

@ELIJAH

Yes! Testimony! It has begun. Witness.

I was interested to hear that news from economicactivist as well as I have procured a pre-admissions letter from Beijing Normal University and I hope to study here. I am currently based here at BNU on another platform, so I should go over to the International Students Office of BNU and say hi and see if they can give me any info. Haha! I can see the ISO of BNU from my apartment window so really, I think it is my obligation to stop by. I have some time this week so I should do so and see what happens.

BNU really is a good place so nice work to you economicactivist and everyone else who ends up here. I hope your BNU study experience will be a good one; it could be and should be.

Continued good luck to all. Patience, patience, patience! The light at the end of the tunnel is coming!

It's June 6th now.

Warm regards,

Chris Two Times

@igzhbt

Yeap.. you are not alone dude, I have applied there and waiting as well. The ISO of USTC does not believe in emails unless something is a 100% guarantee.

Their online portal usually says it all. I believe we'll be hearing happy news in a couple of weeks. I hope we all get in where we applied  8)

@BENDEE

I am also waiting on MOFCOM.

I applied through the Commercial office in my country Nigeria on 27-04-2016.

Please does anyone have information when MOFCOM result will be out ?

Hi everyone. I've been reading this topic for a few weeks and then decided to join the discussion. I am from Mexico and applied for a Master Program. My target universities are Renmin University, Beijing Normal University and Beihang University. I tried to apply directly to Renmin University but my chosen major (Chinese Economy) was not elegible that way, so they told my my only option was to apply through the bilateral program, which I did. In Mexico, we have to send our documents to the Foreign Affairs Ministry, they pre-select candidates and send the applications to the China Embassy in Mexico, then the embassy forwards the applications to CSC. The Education department of the embassy told us that there are 50 full scholarships and 15 partial scholarships availaible for Mexican students.

Right now, we are waiting for the results. We were told they will be available late july or august. As I have seen in older posts (2014, 2011 threads) the status on the CSC system is not that relevant. An interesting fact I was told by a girl who got the scholarship years ago and dealed with scholarships applications whe she came back is that, at least for Mexico, being selected and nominated by the Foreign Affairs Ministry means that applicants will get the scholarship, since Mexico and China give mutually 50 full scholarships.

I just wanted to share the process in Mexico. Good luck to all.

Hello! Did you receive any information from Beihang University? I am also applying there for a Master's program