Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

And sometimes the university might not tell u dey av receive ur application.u have to check to delivery office to verify.

Last year only one school sent me a notification dat dey av receive my doc

Buh later told me i cnt get nominated bcos they were shocked csc only allows dem to nominate application for only mechnical engr. So i tink its luck bcos tonnes of application comes in everyday

@Oguchi4

Thanks so much for your response. It helps a lot.

Bit with that Confucius scholarship, they request for Chinese HSK at least level 3 which I do not even have any knowledge of it.

Do I need to undergo the training first before I would be able to apply for Confucius scholarship?

Meanwhile, I only have two PHD friends in Wuhan, but they are both busy always. I dont know if you can help me with one person..........

These listed universities, do they accepts Nigerians? Most of these nuniversities do not like recruiting Nigerians for award.

That UESTC school asked me to pay application fee while my document have already passed review.........do you think I should pay the money? They may end up not nominating me

Uestc??? Its a risk, i tink u shud take it. Afteral a frend of mine z now in xiamen university. During his application he paid the application fee. Y i didnt bother uestc is dat ma application didnt pass d first review and i withdrew the application. The one of xiamen i didnt pay bcos it was already late and my contact der wanted me to pay him first b4 he can pay to the school. I cudnt bcos banks are on holiday bcos of easter.

Am sure taiyuan recruits nigerians

Same wit jilin and xiamen

Chanchung too.its jst how u are

U might be surprised u may get uestc

@ShanghaiYi Hey, a majority of the schools may have non-degree language programs, but only the ones listed on the campuschina.com campus are funded by the Chinese Government Scholarship. So if you wanted to go to a different school, you would just have to pay out of pocket. 

What will hapen z nxt time after ur application u sent d copies to me den i wil send it to ma contact to send to d school den u will pay her. Some schools require embassy application so u av to read tru. And few schools ofter english taught programs so check

@shamaziav2@yahoo.com Awesome!!! I recommend you visit the website of the schools you applied for and find the email for the admissions and contact them on requesting for a letter. You don't have to get one but you can if you want. I tried contacting my schools and one got back with me but haven't updated with me on the info so I am just gonna hope that I get what I want. 

Hey guys! 

I have applied to CSC - University program to Nankai University. And I got acceptance letter by Professor of this university, after long conversation by e-mail.

So is there anyone who knows the benefit of this letter? (cuz I really want to study at NKU)

I heard that if you could submit the acceptance letter, your admittance is 90% guarantee, is that true?

Waiting you guys to answer my questions.

thank you in advance!

Inked7_LI.thumb.jpg.3635d01f18c8279abe11f1e9a15bcb78.jpg

@Eyinlojuoluwa Zhejiang deadline is 20th of April, Sichuan is early April. 

Regarding the post, make sure you check courier delivery. I sent my application to Wenzhou and courier guy had no clue which building and where to be delivered. I put my phone number on recipient and sender and I got text and I called the guy and shorted it out. Most universities are really painful when it comes to delivery address because they have no room no. or building no. written on the website. So, Usually, it has to be delivered to the international education office. 

Edit: If you send post next time write recipient name as the university name and phone no. as their landline no.

• New Members

Hi guys! I'm studying on CSC Scholarship for this semester (so 4,5 months total) and my uni keeps telling me it's gonna take them 3 months to be able to pay me my allowance money (something to do with their chosen bank I assume). Anyone had the same issue? Dunno who to contact or anything anymore, and I really didn't come to the country with such big money I can pay myself the whole 3 months of living. Any tips for surviving or to whom I should turn into next?

Anyone knows the deadline for CSC University program at Jinan University in Guangzhou? I seem to can't find it on their website. Anyone knows how many universities you can apply through CSC university program?