Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

Hello everybody!

I found the following website with CSC Candidates lists accepted by the different universities. Is this a website I can trust?

https://www.cscscholarships.org/csc-result/

I am still waiting for Tsinghua and Tonji. I assume they will take longer on those two since they must have tons of candidates.

@Kath_CR I don't trust this website. I saw the Jiangsu university website and it shows that the results were out on 16th March 2018. It's impossible for the result to came out that early since I contacted the ISO and the name of the candidates were only finalized last week. 

@Kath_CR I don't trust this website. I saw the Jiangsu university website and it shows that the results were out on 16th March 2018. It's impossible for the result to came out that early since I contacted the ISO and the name of the candidates were only finalized last week. 

Thank you very much @Jabri

image.thumb.png.39d58b477dedd975145c940ffbf3adaf.png

@Kath_CR DON'T TRUST those kind of sites. Only the Dispatching authorities can publish the results. I also visited that site already , it says the results were published on March 17and 18, it's quiet impossible. Be patience and hope CSC and University will announce the results  in Mid June ( probably June 15) and will get admission notice on early July.

Hello guys,

So I’m pretty new at this since its my first time applying to a csc scholarship.
I apllied to csc bilateral scholarship through the embassy of P.R.China in Portugal and because I can’t wait to know the results (as everyone xd), I mailed my 3rd option yesterday to see if they had received something.

They answered back this and I’m confused.
(Because I have been seeing a lot of people mailing their universities back and forth)

Btw my application status has been “in progress” for a month so does anyone know if that’s good?

Thank you and sorry for the long question!

585C74A4-3E6B-4608-9762-65D375FB2B50.jpeg

@CatarinaRogado, "In progress" is a good sign, it means the embassy has forwarded recommended scholarship winners to CSC for approval. As at now, you can just wait as the status will not change even after final approval by CSC. 

So, what you are waiting for is simply approval by CSC. 

• Thanks 1