Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

@desika I mean in my own experience and my own observation, your status should change to 'in-progress' within this week, by next week(mid June) or the latest should be at the end of this month.  If your status has changed to 'in-progress' but didn't get any email, give it more time, wait until the end of this month or the latest should be mid July. If there's still no news, I think you can assume ur application didn't pass this year. I find it strange if your status has changed to 'in-progress' but there's no news. Have you check your email thoroughly ? The email might be sent to your spam, junk, or promotion box. I've seen people getting emailed on promotion or spam box.

ya I am in SCUT list @Kinokobut I asked to someone that in SCUT list too, same major too. he said that his application status in CSC is in progress but mine is still submitted. its means Univ choose him not me.. good sign first and bad news last. hahaha..  

@desika yup, they only ask for hard copies if pass the 1st round. Hmm... maybe ur uni is different from mine. Btw if SCUT said u r on the list, then u r on the list they sent to csc, dont worry about it. And if so, ur status will be changed soon

u r welcome ? 

• New Members

Hi. 

I'm Mwai, I applied for the CSC 2018, post graduate. Apparently, most of my friends that applied for the same where redirected to MOFCOM and called in for interviews. Now it beats me, is this the end of the road for me or CSC will hold other interviews for competent applicants. 

Thanks. 

• New Members

@desika

Hello I'm from Indonesia.

I applied to TJU silk-road program for undergraduate. My status on laihua is "In Progress" too, but i havent got any email from them. 

I asked them few times but no answer from them.

• New Members

Again, having read all reviews on this forum, I just noted that my status at the CSC portal is still " submitted" . 

Someone lecture me on this. Means that's it right?  

My application wasn't even touched?  

Thanks. ?