Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

@Manuu Thank you for your response. The school has started emailing students and some of them are having their status being changed. My is still in process. Do you have any idea about how they treat Bilateral applicants?

Or maybe CSC wants to change a school for me

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:50 PM, KojoYesu said:

I applied through the embassy with a pre admission letter and my status on the csc portal is "In Progress". 

Do i stand any chance of getting the scholarship

The important thing for Embassy route is to have the nomination letter/certificate from the embassy. If you were officially nominated your chances are good but it's only a month of waiting left. Good luck!

15 hours ago, SalihSafa said:

Do you think is it important embassy you applied through? For example I applied through turkish embassy in china not the chinese embassy in turkey. Ministry of education in turkey gave me that numbe

Different countries have different procedures. In some countries the Chinese embassy handles the whole process while in others it leaves the process to the relevant education ministry which I suspect to be the case for you. Good luck!

12 hours ago, yanlei said:

When will the embassy route release results?

In some countries you may never know unless you're successful. You should stay up to date by visiting or calling the embassy regularly around late June to late July.

• Like 1

Status dont mean anything. How many times would you be told that. Just relax,check ur email regularly and also check d school.

I applied for cgs last year and i saw people wit different status win d cgs. So it doeant mean if its submitted or in progress. What matters z if the school nominates u or if csc nominates u.

Please lets not allow anxiety get the better part of us. Just chill

• Like 2