Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

17 hours ago, Vortex said:

@Ampicillin I have excellent grades and recommendation letters. I applied for bachelor program

Hope for the best. 

17 hours ago, SalihSafa said:

Yes, I applied thru the embassy. But in Turkey I think procedure slightly different than the other countries. I got nominated by Moe and they sent my documents to Turkish embassy in China not the Chinese embassy in my hometown. 

They would probably forward your documents from Turkish embassy in China to CSC. AFAIK, You're secured.

14 hours ago, GeologistMajor said:

China University of Geosciences Wuhan Nomination list 2018. Hurray!! I made the list.

Congratulations. 

Guys, Any news from Zhejiang University and Sun-Yat-Sen University?

Edit1: Sun Yat-Sen University has responded to my email and telling me to wait until Mid July (patiently?). Hope it helps for those waiting for Sun Yat-Sen results. 

• Like 2

Hello! I applied to bilateral program (embassy) in late march and not even one month after my application had changed to “in progress”.

I still didn’t receive any email whatsoever and I’m really anxious because It seems I should already have known something.

I discovered today that China offers 6 scholarships to my country and that including me 6 people applied.. so it’s a fair count.

what are my chances?

@Katoo I think you should be fine. You have a great chance, but it's better to call the embassy in your country to have you updated. Good Luck 

Hello, 

My last two hopes are SWJTU and HHU, both status are submitted. Any one knows when they releasing the results? 

• Like 1

@desika my status is still in process since March. I emailed them couple of times but they never replied neither did they emailed me to send hard copies of my application. Well I know some people who their status have changed but still they were asked to send the hard copies.  What's your status?

shamaziav2@yahoo.com

Anyone who has received the scholarship before, or studied in china before, usually how long before your program starts can you get the student visa and actually goto China?

I'd like to arrive in August, but the program starts September 10 and I don't know how early I could enter china.

• Like 1