Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

On ‎06‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 2:58 PM, Gnouh said:

Hello guys, I've applied for Ph.D program under CGS 2018, at Henan University (type B). Early May, I got the email of accepted notification, my status on uni portal also changed into "have entered the school". But until now, my status on CSC online system still in "submitted". It makes me feel quite worried. Are there anyone in the same situation?

Submitted/In Progress mean nothing. Focus on school emails. Good luck!

15 hours ago, KojoYesu said:

Any news on Bilateral scholarship?

Best place to check is the embassy/embassy website. Results can be expected between late June to early August. That being said, universities normally contact selected candidates in June. 

Hello. Can you tell me if I  have got reject from all three university from my wishlist, does that mean  the last university from my wishlist will send  documents back to CSC, and CSC will send my documents to the university  based by their opinion? Will i get scholarship(bilateral) or not?

One of my target uni finally replied me. I asked them if they received my application (to understand if EU office considered me at least) and that's the answer I got... Wow, helpful, really. MEH.

In any case, CSC status: still submitted.

P.S: Any news from Chongqing uni?

ggbgb.PNG

@KojoYesu With a pre-admission letter and the status “in progress” I think your application was taken in consideration and you surely have chance to get the scholarship. Just be patient and wait for the final result.

The more “advanced” users here may be able to tell you more informations.

Good luck to you. 

@desika As I read before, your status is already "In progress" and you are a first round candidate. So I think you can feel relieved (I am sure your application has been considered). And I am also sure that, given that, you have a very big chance to receive the scholarship. Just need to wait the final result. ?