Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

11 hours ago, shamaziav2@yahoo.com said:

Anyone who has received the scholarship before, or studied in china before, usually how long before your program starts can you get the student visa and actually goto China?

You could enter as early as you get the visa and documents from your university. It depends upon your university when they send you documents and when you get it and you apply for the visa and fly to China. There is no prohibition that you must come in September only (Remember they will not provide you dormitory until university opens likely in sept.). Good luck. 

@Sa R I applied for SWUFE masters program and I got an email around two weeks ago saying I was on the initial nominee list and I have to wait until July for CSC to announce the final results. Did you hear from them? If not, I would recommend emailing them I guess.

• Like 1

@FRK Computer Science department .My status on the admission portal is : Admitted . Please check again cause it's in their announcement that they have released admission results . Did you apply directly or through a consulate .

Hi everyone!

I've applied for the English language MA in Chinese Philosophy, Religion and Culture at Renda.

I've been in regular contact with the admissions tutor/course leader and he's backing me 100%.

However I got an email the other day from him saying that because they hadn't heard *anything* from the CSC, they're assuming I haven't got in?

Does this sound right? I wondered whether already having a masters might matter?

There's been no update on my Laihua site (just says submitted) 
And Renmin wanted a completely paper application so I can't check that status?

He did offer a scholarship from Renmin as an alternative and sent me an admission letter (with VISA form etc) with the fees set at zero so I can assume Renmin want me, does it sound like there is an issue with my application to the CSC (despite not having heard anything) or whether it's just Renmin not being quite sure what's going on (they admitted they don't really understand the process)

Hi guys!

I've applied for two universities (Jilin and Beijing Normal). I used the Type B application scholarship for both universities and noticed a difference in application status. My application for Jilin is still at "submitted" and still allows withdrawal of application whereas my application for Beijing Normal is at "processing" and no longer allows withdrawal. I wonder if this means that my application to Jilin is still not yet submitted by the university?

Moreover, I noticed that my application for Beijing Normal in the university portal has changed yesterday (the update student bind information).

1.PNG.a98c27e6b374bac4d56105aa955e0ba4.PNG

I noticed that BNU had added a scholarship duration already in my student information. I am still awaiting news on the matter. Just wondering if anyone who has applied for BNU (I got admitted early May and they asked me to submit documents for the CSC scholarship by June) has experienced the same thing so far.

Thank you!

On 6/25/2018 at 7:53 AM, 谢恩灵 said:

I applied for SWUFE masters program and I got an email around two weeks ago saying I was on the initial nominee list and I have to wait until July for CSC to announce the final results. Did you hear from them? If not, I would recommend emailing them I guess.

@谢恩灵   I did not apply for CSC. Aplied for UNiversity scholarship. The deadline for that submission was much after CSC submission last date. I think I will still mail the University regarding status.Are you on the list for CSC?

• New Members

Hello guys.kindly advice..i submitted my 2018 cis application with HSK 3 and HSKK intemediate and went successfully to stage four of pre-admission in tianjin university of traditional chinese medicine .on 23rd of june, it was pulled bck to stage 3 (college review) again. i had apllied for tai chi culture. Could there still be possibilities to get scholarship? am stressed up.kindly advice me