Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

Congratulations to everybody who applied for the scholarship this time!! I have received the scholarship too from the EU Window program, it is my first time, and I was very satisfied to know that I have been able to get it, however, unfortunately, I will have to refuse because my situation doesn't allow me to go to China to study this year. It is a little bit too much to explain, but it is pretty much because of the fact that I will be graduating next year from my university, and if I tried to go to China this year, it would make a big mess for my academic situation in my country. I have already decided I will be applying for next year, and I am sure there have been similar situations in which people were forced to give up the scholarship, depending on certain reasons. I would just like to know, if anybody is willing to answer me, if I do have chances to get the scholarship for the next year as well, or refusing a scholarship once would automatically forbid me to be able to apply again for the same programme or a different type of scholarship. Thank you!

Hey everyone! Yesterday I checked the link for Zhejiang University scholarship results and those results are only for  the  Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program scholarship, not the Chinese Government Scholarship, which is different! Both are managed by CSC but are completely different scholarships! So pay more attention and don't lose hope, people!

csc.png