Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship 2018

pan.kasper
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

48 minutes ago, 安妮 said:

It's OK we all still in stage 4 we need to wait till 28th of this month

you haven't seen the picture that was uploaded. It shows that the applicant was rejected. 

28th was last year, it is not an official date of the announcement. It may be earlier or later.

Another one here. I applied for 1 year chinese program and i was stuck on stage 4 since 14 of May. Now they just put me on stage 3 with the next message 经专家评审,未列入奖学金生候选人名单。

It's really clear on what it says but at the same time they put me on lvl 3 so i'm a little confuse here... 

I will start looking a program by my own while I contact with my CI and university to try to know what happend.

Luck tu you all !

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

What is happening this year? :shock: You lot have met the criteria for one semester study too. Its either the places offered have gone down or there were a lot of applicants and competition.

I didnt get email from hanban, i occasionally login to cis website just in case. It is stated in my cis page that the status change at 18.34 (not sure it is my time or beijing time though).

Btw i am in indonesia, gmt+7.

I have hsk5 and hskk advance, applying for master degree (teaching chinese)

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

25 minutes ago, pan.kasper said:

Can you confirm what time did you get an email from Hanban (and in which time zone are you)? I am wondering whether they review and release one by one or in a batch.

I didn't recieve any email from Hanban. I alseo saw it joining scholarship website. 

• Thanks 1

@Katoo just sent a request, waiting for approval. Weird that i haven't thought about facebook groups when i was searching for more information about the scholarship. But i really like this forum as well

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Katoo said:

Guys seriously i follow a facebook group about confucius scholarships and a lot of people are getting the same message.. this is messed up

I saw that FB group. There is someone saying the whole Thailand students were rejected. I didn't see anyone with scholarship granted. Did they just decide to massively cut scholarships...? Ok I'm going insane now

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 地球人 said:

I saw that FB group. There is someone saying the whole Thailand students were rejected. I didn't see anyone with scholarship granted. Did they just decide to massively cut scholarships...? Ok I'm going insane now

yep, saw that too. everyone seems to be panicking