Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship 2018

pan.kasper
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

• New Members

@kiryu exactly same. and I don't know what can I do right now. I applied in 30 may. My stage is 3. When I apply this scholarship I Did't know where to upload high school transcript. then I realized that it was necessary. Look at this:

B.For degree scholarship program applicants

a) A certification of the highest education diploma (or proof of expected graduation) and an official transcript.

Did you just upload high school diploma like me? And what is your first choice for school? What is your stage?

@Barissevim You are right.I asked my teacher and he said needed a high school transcript.
And yes I just upload high school diploma like you...I am also in the third stage.
My teacher said that we can only wait for the Host Institutions to retreat our audit to the first stage and let us resubmit the submission.

• New Members

Hey! Once the university accepted you (stage 4), does anyone has any idea of how hanban decides wether give you the scholarship or no? How much would it be the average (not minimum) score by other applicants? I'm so nervous about this xD I'm applying for one semester and had HSK 3 236 and HSKK beginner 80.

• New Members

I’m applying also for 4 years scholarship, in BLCU. I’m right now at the 4th stage waiting for the final decision of Hanban. I had the same problem like you with high-school dipploma but fortunately managed to deal with it. In Poland I was said that Hanban needed an official doccument authorizing candidates to continue studying at higher education level, in most countries high-school certificate is sufficient for this purpose and therefore should be uploaded into the CIS system. In Poland though we have another kind of certificate authorizing us that is not school-leaving certificate. I found it really troublesome but eventually managed to deal with it. 

Do somebody know how the Hanban carries out applicacion assesment and scholarship concession? When can we expect our reasults to be announced? I have been recently living in constant anxiety ?

After a few weeks of applying for the university has no news and progress, I am stuck in the third stage.I also tried to get in touch with the university, but they did not shirk their responsibility and did not answer the questions I wanted to know.I am very disappointed.
I also less upload high school transcripts, so if after the 20th(Application deadline) they returned my application to the first stage, I can resubmit the application?

This year there were many hardships...but it ended up pretty well for me, since after being rejected for the one year quota, I resubmitted for one year and am currently at stage 4, like I suppose most of us are at this rate. My hopes are low, but now it's just time to keep busy with other things and try not to think about it. The time of truth will come very soon. And I hope it'll be good for everyone here.

• Like 4

• New Members

Thanks pan.kasper for reminding me about the deadline!

After finding out about there not being anymore 1year scholarships, I was kind of indecided if I still wanted to go. It was a big change in the plans and I wasn't really sure. Finally, yesterday I just applied anyways. (For the second semester.) Come what may. Opportunity doesn't knock twice. I have waited for this sooo long. 

Now it just feels good that it is kind of not my desicion anymore.