Please listen to this episode of 《锵锵三人行》up to the first commercial break (10:30) and answer the following questions.
- This is a listening quiz so please do not search for and use online transcripts.
- Feel free to use a dictionary or search engines to help define terms you don't understand.
- If a question has (# characters), then your answer for that part of the question needs to be in Chinese. Otherwise, feel free to use English.
- All the questions are in order.
1. In the beginning of the show, what does the host (窦文涛) call the guy on the right? (4 characters)
2. According to 窦文涛, what do you get during 婚姻低潮? (2 characters)
3. According to the guy on the right (马家辉), what did Hong Kong people think of Faye Wong (王菲) when she first started performing?
4. According to 马家辉, what do Hong Kong people expect to get from a typical concert in addition to singing?
5. According to 窦文涛, when did Faye Wong's problems begin?
6. According to the girl on the left (竹幼婷), what show is she unable to watch? Why?
7. According to 竹幼婷, what is giving Faye Wong so much pressure to sing accurately?
8. What's the joke with Jay Chou (周杰伦) and his voice?
9. According to 窦文涛, what kind of person does not exist in this world?
- How does he use TV hosts and TV shows to illustrate his point?
- What should we not worship?
- Why did he bring up Whitney Houston?
10. According to 马家辉, what does the audience expect of performers/athletes/singers/hosts/etc. these days?
11. What is 竹幼婷's reasoning for not agreeing with 马家辉 regarding audience expectations?
- What's the difference between Faye Wong and Jeremy Lin (林书豪)?