Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2013 General Discussion

Brian US

@brian/anyone who can help

so i have my docs ready (applying as language student)

1. Application in duplicate.... 3pgs X 2 = 6 (the online application from laihua website printed and signed)
  2. 2 recc letters = 2 (original)
  3. university unofficial transcript =1 (Notrized Photocopy)
  4. High school certificate =1 (Notrized Photocopy)
  5. high school grade sheet = 2 (yes results take up 2 sheet) (Notrized Photocopy)
  6. Physical Examination = 2 (photocopy)
  7. Passport = 1 (photocopy)
  8. student certificate from University = 1 (Notrized Photocopy)

altogather 16 pages. is this ok? is this wht one set will look like?

or am i supposed to have 1 set of the docs for each application form?

• New Members

Hello,

I have obtained my Foreigner Physical Examination Form from a big local hospital with clinic department. On the stamp it is written "Private clinic" (as the medical examination is always issued by a clinic in Bulgaria).

Do you think it would be problem that (1) it is a clinic but not hospital and (2) it is private?

Thanks for your help!

Quick question has anyone heard of anyone teaching English while on the language scholarship? Just an idea floating around in my head. Also any word on the stipend potentially doubling this year? There has been talk of this for years, so I wasn;t sure if they implemented it last year. From 1400 to 2800, 1700 to 3400, etc?

Hello,

I have obtained my Foreigner Physical Examination Form from a big local hospital with clinic department. On the stamp it is written "Private clinic" (as the medical examination is always issued by a clinic in Bulgaria).

Do you think it would be problem that (1) it is a clinic but not hospital and (2) it is private?

Thanks for your help!

• rep_up.png
  • rep_down.png

No, it shouldn't matter whether it's from a hospital or local clinic.

I need help too)

1. What does this mean? Just got it from uni.

2. i stated on my csc application that i need an Chinese languge courses, but in this notice studying period 2013-2016, so am i still able to get at least 1 y. or Chinese language prior to major? Im worried that this courses are not mentioned in this paper.

3. As i sent my application docs directly to Uni, what should i do with this notice? I suppose that Uni should send it to CSC themselves or not?

BrianUS anyone?

kEuTJoH.jpg

hey fellow scholarship seekers

I just got some great news in the post that I've been selected as a candidate for the CSC scholarship through Nuffic (the Dutch representative of CSC)! Now i have to basically wait until June to hear which university I will be going to (: I gave 3 preferences:

1) beida

2) tsinghua

3) beijingyuyan

cant wait to hear where ill be going and who else will be going to China in 2013!

-vince

@slasherchinese

no its not mandatory. i included it since I felt uncomfortable without including it. the only things mandatory is the docs listed in the form checklist.

edit:Personally, i would advise u to get it, think of it as a long term investment. if u get a passport now, u wont have to worry abt it in the future.