Chinese-Forums

2019 CSC Scholarships

lethargica
Lu
Message added by Lu

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Lu

ok, i sent 2 type A applications (Embassy and EU) and 3 Type B applications and since application i didn't receive any feedback or anything (even none of the statutes changed from 'submitted' though i know it's not important). I'm starting to get worried, see you all guys getting emails and stuff. I got pre-admission letter from Nanjing University in March, used it for my Type A Application through EU Office 

7 hours ago, pan.kasper said:

ok, i sent 2 type A applications (Embassy and EU) and 3 Type B applications and since application i didn't receive any feedback or anything (even none of the statutes changed from 'submitted' though i know it's not important). I'm starting to get worried, see you all guys getting emails and stuff. I got pre-admission letter from Nanjing University in March, used it for my Type A Application through EU Office 

i haven't posted in a while but........ same here. i only applied through the EU though. guess there's more people on the same boat? ? 

we can only wait and hope so...

• Like 1

• New Members
9 hours ago, pan.kasper said:

Same situation here. In fact I  attached a Nanjing University pre-admission letter too :) 

• Like 1

@Eyoel No kidding......a day is like a year?...... always checking emails to see if you missed a message, it's almost funny.

No news from Wuhan though. I don't know if others have heard anything but I haven't, at least not from them.

So we wait.......with hope☺️

• Like 2

On 4/24/2019 at 2:22 PM, MissA said:
11 hours ago, CubePhil said:

always checking emails to see if you missed a message,

I thought it's only me constantly checking mails. ??? 

But at least on Friday I got a mail for Interviews from Renmin University. Hoping for the best. 

• Like 2

On 5/16/2019 at 8:59 AM, pan.kasper said:

I'm worried because my target University told me that applying to type A and B at the same time could be risky. Does anyone know what could happen?

5 hours ago, latinscholar said:

applying to type A and B at the same time could be risky.

How? People do that to increase their chances? 

Shaquelle Mckenzie

Hi everyone,

Just dropping in to share my thoughts on how this experience has been thus far. No lie is has been a struggle.

The waiting process is so hard but I know at the end of the day it would all be worth it if I am granted the scholarships. So to all that are having a hard time just remember after the results are posted that would be the beginning of a whole new adventure for you so I can only advise that you enjoy the time you have with your love one's now cause when you embark on your new journey your gonna be wishing you did.  

Good luck to everyone again! Few more months to go !! The excitement is unreal!!

• Like 3

• New Members
Hello everyone
I need some information regarding kunming university of science and technology
do they offer english taught program for international students
because i have heard that it is mandatory to clear hsk4 exam before major studies
please reply...

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:07 PM, MissA said:

So I got this email and I’m doing the application now.

I received the same e-mail today. Going to sign up soon as I really want to get into SJTU and hope that CSC approves my application by mid July. Good luck MissA and hopefully both of us can get in :mrgreen:

I applied via the UK Chinese embassy (type A) and now considering withdrawing my EU Window application as there is more certainty in my UK application.