Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2013

Brian US

i think we will have all the answers once we get there;). For sure looking back all this concerns and issues a month or two after September, we will just sigh and say ah!!!! I made it through the rain!!! But I was so thankful to the administrator (courtesy to Brian US and roddy) for the great job

It can all be pretty bewildering, but getting the scholarship is the hardest part - after that there are some more confusing formalities, but thousands of people do it every year. And once you get to the university you'll be surrounded by dozens, maybe hundreds, of people doing the same things - sorting out accomodation, getting your medicals and residence permits, finding classrooms, etc.

As I've said before, we have individual topics for every university in China - please do use them, and I'll be reminding you in a few months to come and post about your experiences. This time next year you will be the experts helping out all the scared newcomers.

Please also remember that we do a LOT more on this site than talk about scholarships

http://www.chinese-forums.com/

http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/index

So don't forget us ;-)

@GotJack

:) at least I'm relieve knowing i'm not the only one who is annoyed of waiting. I hope we can have it very soon and crossed finger the document will be delivered by express.....i meant real express mail delivery

@anasiftikhar. i called embassy, they said that they have given the result to IPC (www.ipc.gov.pk). They said this was the place where u had to sent the application in march April, I am worried... at that time all of my friends said me to send documents to embassy directly. I think by this reason my document has not went to csc and particular universities. is it right? as my login status is still showing, "Application form has been already recovered". which platform u used for application, ipc or embassy? kindly guide me bro....

For applicant from Serbia: Ministry of foreign relations sent list of awardees to Ministry of education, so we should get results soon. Gotta love our bureaucracy :lol:

Language students have already been notified, so this info is valid for ones who applied for degree courses.

Hello guys ,

I really need your help as i'm really stressing out right now .

I applied for a scholarship and my application was accepted by the third party , and yet i still didn't get any E-Mail or Call from CSC , the Chinese ambassy or the Third party .

My status on my " Laihua CSC Online Application " still says " Application form has been already submitted. " .

Should i be worried ?

Any help would be highly appreciated , Thank you .

1) What is your native country? Pakistan

2) Where did you apply? Directly to universites

3) When did you apply? Between January to April 2013 (according to deadlines of each university)

4) When was the deadline? Deadline was different for each university

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No, this was my first time.

6) What program did you apply for? Masters degree program in business administration.

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? I applied in 13 universities and made 13 accounts on laihua website and put one university as preferance in each.

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? No, only for CSC application.

9) What agency number did you use? The agency number of the applied university.

10) Where did you get your physical done? End of January from a hospital in QIngdao.

11) How did you get your documents notarized? I was doing my Bachelors in China so didn't need notarization but still for safe side I notarized it from a notary office in Qingdao.

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? from my Chinese university where I was doing my Bachelors.

For the results:

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? I was accepted for the scholarship starting September 2013.

14) How were you notified? By e-mail

15) When were you accepted/rejected? Accepted 24 July 2013

16) What school and program were you accepted to? University of Science and technology of China for two year MBA program in English.

I am so happy finally the wait is overrrrrrrrrrrrr.....congrats to all with the good news....and good luck to those still waiting....I hope to get the admission package soon.... :D :D

I have a question too...if anyone has any inforamtion about it please guide me,,,

I graduated from China in June but I still have a visa until 24 septmeber,,,,I am back home now and i will get my JW form from USTC....is it possible that i re-enter china again on my previous visa and later get it transferred by USTC to X visa for that university?or is it necessary to enter China with the visa of the chosen university?

if i can enter china with my previous visa it will save me a lot of time and work.....any ideas anyone?? :roll:

@AmineAzzane - The online status doesn't really change much. In fact, it goes from 'Application form has been already submitted' to 'currently checking' and then it pretty much stays that way whether or not you get the scholarship. Try contacting the agency you applied with. At this point, the Chinese embassies or the MOEs should know the names of students who have been accepted. Good luck.

• New Members

1) What is your native country? Kenya

2) Where did you apply? At the school

3) When did you apply? April 2013

4) When was the deadline? April 30th

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? No

6) What program did you apply for? Masters Program in English

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? CUC

8) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? I applied through the school

9) What agency number did you use? CUC

10) Where did you get your physical done? Used the Chinese one from September

11) How did you get your documents notarized? Did not need to

12) Where do you get official Chinese red stamps? ?

13) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? I was accepted for the scholarship starting september 2013

14) How were you notified? The woman in charge of us at my university's International Relations Office informed me by e-mail

15) When were you accepted/rejected? I was notified on July 23rd

16) What school and program were you accepted to? Communications University of China

Problem is the school now (today) says they did not receive enough applicants for the course I wanted to do and I must now change Courses (which I would rather not do because the options have nothing to do with what I want to study) or Change schools ( It is August already!! and my course is not particularly easy to find) ...... I am so not happy!!!

Has anyone gone through this before?

I'm not in the list either, but I didn't expect to get the scholarship as I'm 42, applied for a masters in law

I'm glad I didn't get it now as I wouldn't be able to take it, I accepted a job in Hong Kong last week, at least I haven't taken a place from somebody else ( I will also do my masters in Hong Kong now)

Congratulations to everybody who got accepted, and commiserations to those who didn't get the scholarships, if you didn't get it don't give up - reapply next year.

• Like 1